Create default block pattern in a template

I was wondering if there was some easy way to make a WordPress block TEMPLATE in PINEGROW that could be a default for a wp template. For example, every time a new post was to be made, the template would help pull in a specific pattern of blocks made in Pinegrow. I’ve gone through many wp blog posts about this, but no easy way to make it happen. For example, I have a block plugin with lots of blocks made already in Pinegrow. I want specific blocks as default in the template, like headline, byline, and date. I have lots of users yea they can drag the blocks out but i want blocks already there waiting for them when they start every page.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wbksc6baezx1r8/Screen%20Shot%202022-12-29%20at%209.25.10%20PM.png?dl=0

sg

Maybe something klike this through pinegrow but simplified?

?

That’s an interesting article as is the basic concept that you’re asking after. I’m currently working on something at present going through the integration of Desktop and Plugin and this idea is definitely worth taking into account and exploring.

I don’t have an ETA for the finished piece yet but I’ve added this to the list of things to explore.

1 Like