Elementor Visual Page Builder Plguin

Welcome to a new Addition in WordPress Page Builder Plugin , try it’s free addition, It’s nice and simple and straight forward, also it worked with Theme Generated with Pinegrow.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/elementor/

Thank You!
LEO

1 Like

Looks really impressive Leo, are you one of the authors / contributors?

I also noticed the PRO version is 50% off for the next 10 days (pre-launch) if anyone is interested as well.

I’m just advertiser :slight_smile: because i like it.

Thank You!
LEO

Oh ok ;-), it does look impressive.

It’s great to hear that it works with Pinegrow created WordPress themes. However is that uncommon or are there instances where certain Wordpress Plugins don’t work with Pinegrow themes? Thanks for your insight Leo.

actually i just mention it because i tested it with the theme created using Pinegrow after that used this plugin to create more pages so It’s just a test and confirmation, almost all plugins should work flawlessly with Pinegrow, only problem occurs on jQuery Conflicts which is common.

Thank You!
LEO

Ok. Thanks so much Leo for your response, feedback and insight regarding PInegrow + Wordpress.

Hey Guys,

The reason to come over this thread is I want to know about the pinegrow compatibility with Elementor. I am planning to buy it + use it with Elementor page builder. Pinegrow is actually a good framework editor with lots of templates so it gives a good leverage when it comes to develp a site on any niche. I have been using Elementor due to the performance & obviously the design templates & lots of resources have explained that why Elementor page builder is the best amongst all others. Need your help guys.

Hi @uhtredberg,
Pinegrow is a really great tool for building WordPress themes. This is slightly different than Elementor which capitalizes on existing theme pages to build out custom HTML. However, I can see how using them both together would be a great match for building out highly customized themes. It really is up to what level of customization you want to achieve.
Hope this helps,
Bob

1 Like