Free Block Kit(s) and Plugins

Sorry folks, will remove this ASAP, just finishing off a new plugin and thats what focusing on at moment, but will fix it as soon as I am done here, either tomorrow or maybe even later depending on how some of the last testing goes.

Weird thing is its fine for me when testing

NO problem at all!

Your giving us technological goodies to play with that you have spent time creating for us.
:slight_smile:
Its just a pity that another technology stops us tinkering :stuck_out_tongue:curses!

I removed this restriction for now, some may need to clear broswer cache to see the change.

I also released a new freebie Pinegrow Restaurant template with 25 free bootstrap 4 blocks - pro version is a block kit with 150 Blocks for building restaurant websites

https://pluginsforpinegrow.com/pinegrow-plugins/restaurant-pinegrow-plugin/

Now I am off to try make some better install instruction videos! But rememebr there is a guide here for people who struggle

https://pluginsforpinegrow.com/how-to-install-pinegrow-plugins/

1 Like

Oh wow, super, You are a MACHINE Mr @benhanna Sir! :stuck_out_tongue:
unstoppable.

The WebDozer, ā€¦ Bulldozer of Blocksā€¦

1 Like

If anyone has 5 mins and wants to help me (and maybe others) build more, heres a link to a survey with a little reward at the end

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QNDCKSQ

HI there @benhanna, I will try and set some time aside for you tomorrow mate :slight_smile: I just got your email too, so will have a. bash at it for you. I might very well have to bash away at your fine plugins for a bit longer too, in order to better answer some stuff, as I have been pretty slack with alll things web flavoured, due to social/domestic stuff going on :frowning:

Ok, till soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

gah , things overtook me as per usual, now packing to go to Somerset to pick my stuff up after splitting with girlfriend. oh well.
but I should spend tomorrow doing web stuff! so, we shall see then :slight_smile:keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Button library plugin based on press css

https://pluginsforpinegrow.com/press-css-pinegrow-button-library/

Looks fab! yet againā€¦ Thanks for your time and your freebies (and your LURVE <3) for PG.
:slight_smile:

My life has yet again, gone slightly pear shaped, hence, now sat in a Library for the Internet with No Partner any more.
I shall be back on track in a bitā€¦ Honest!

Hi benhanna

I love your plugins. I bought the hamburger menu plugin and Iā€™m having trouble adding additional menu items and making them slide in like the rest. What needs to be changed in the CSS of the additional items to make them animate like the previous items?

Thanks

1 Like

@HookedHangman You left a support ticket for this right? I replied to it on the pluginsforpinegrow.com. Did you not get any notification?

I updated the plugin so its easier to do this now by just duplicating the last list item. Just log in and download the plugin again and let me know on support if you still have any issues

I see you did reply. I completely missed it sorry. Itā€™s been busy in my inbox recently.

Much appreciated for the response and the update. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Animate It for Pinegrow

Now you can add simple animations on user scroll to your projects with this free plugin based on css3animateit

3 Likes

Cool, this is something I need to check!
Thanks for doing the effort and building this!

1 Like

Now you can easily add lightbox and lightbox galleries in Pinegrow with just a few clicks with the free Pinegrow Lightbox plugin

3 Likes

Free? The price is definitely rightā€¦ always problem I have had is free is lesser quality (usually), but seems that youā€™ve solved that problem by pulling plugins that arenā€™t up-to-par and need a face-lift.

This is a small advertising bump for all the great work you do.

Iā€™m looking forward to some fun and relaxation once I get all of the work out of the way. Then I should be able to get down with what looks like an interesting time with PG.

re-upping this thread and adding my wishlist for more plain html-CSS options (without bootstrap or compliers).

things like nav bars and image galleries or even some simple website templates using PG master page features and CSS grid.

but free of any frameworks or language compliers (java scripts, ok).

PineGrow Plugin Sale, care of Our BenHanna :slight_smile:

here you go @Pervasive and ā€¦well, everyone else!
Our ben as a pretty awesome sale on for all (five) of his Premium Block sets.

there you go, a sale!

ah, wellā€¦ seeing I just canceled my subscription with PG Web Editor, I donā€™t think I am in need of anything for the moment.

I rather enjoy my hand-coding VS Code setup, and quite honestly I didnā€™t have enough time to get through the PG WP Trial (that I started after my subscription).

Now if PG Editor goes on sale (as a one-off) sometime in the near future, I might probably grab me a copy for posterity sake.

But otherwise, subscriptions are so ā€œmodernā€, and Iā€™m just not the modern-desperate kindaā€™ guy!

You know you can get PG for a once off payment?

1 Like