Free Block Kit(s) and Plugins

Ah, yes, the temporary yearly plan.

Did you know that there was a sale recently for 25% off? …around Thanksgiving (historically) there is yet another sale for 50% off?

Handcoding is easy, and the results are immediately visible using VSCode, so I’m good as gold.

While PGS may be a good ways away, Thanksgiving is really right around the corner.

unless you live in the Uk…

oh no! NO sale for us :wink:

oh and you could even enjoy a little pretentious person lecture on this subject here look:
https://www.quora.com/Do-the-people-in-the-UK-celebrate-Thanksgiving

written by a retired teacher…with too much time on his hands obviously…
ummm…unlike myself of course… cough Cough

…of course you can celebrate!

It’s not so much Thanksgiving as it is Black Friday, etc. Just browse on over with a VPN just like your from America and buy something in USD.

I guarantee! Everyone in the USA is busy gaming or has their head so far buried in their cell phones that nobody would ever notice you snatching up a sale or three.

Besides, it’s just another reason to stay home from work and laze around and get fatter eating “healthy” foods and getting stuffed to the gills.

'cept might have a problem there… as last I checked, Pandas don’t have gills unless maybe they drive tractors underwater. Then of course, they would have to have gills, now wouldn’t they?

Yes! and a cyclopean Eyeball for 3d Surround vision, whilst driving via my Periscope…
I kind of stand out a bit in The Class of Sixty Something Panda school reunions and conventions…

…I always thought it was because of the tractor, but we might just have hit something on the head… just above the large, solitary eyeball… beautifully equidistant between the gills.

isn’t Evolution amazing?