Gallery filtering

Projects designate a specific folder and all of the contents as part of the project. The only way you can do it, I think, is to wrap your index2020.html and resources in another folder.

1 Like

Much appreciate your fabulous youtube tutorials. Wonderful voice and pacing.
Can I place a Bootstap Froala block like pricing or footer in a Foundation page?

I’ve lost an orbit slider image. How do I replace it?

I am having trouble placing and sizing images. Hoping for one of your youtube how-tos on images.

My 1 time payment was initially for multiple years. It expires 2020-12-5. I’m guessing that’s December. Can’t find how I might renew with ‘Special Offer: UP TO 50% OFF all Pinegrow editions & renewals of one-time payment licenses.’

Also I added Wordpress, but never used it. Can I just go back to PGPro?

Thanks! I try my best to be clear.

You can, but it would require that you load in all of the Bootstrap CSS and JS. That might slow down your page load by a bit. You can turn on the Bootstrap resources using the “Manage Libraries and Plugins” menu selection under the File menu. Then follow the tutorial to get the block you want.

As an aside, it is usually good form on the forum to start a new topic if you have questions that don’t conform to the original topic. It makes it easier for people to find answers to questions that have been asked previously.

I don’t deal with billing/subscriptions, just a lowly technical writer, sorry. You can ask at support@pinegrow.com.

1 Like

Without seeing more of how your slider is set-up, it is hard to answer this one. You should be able to simply drag an image element into that blank area, or into the tree to mimic how your other cards are put together.

1 Like