New Icons easier for non-Bootstrap projects

Hello,

Thanks for the integration of the new Icons - I think that makes the life of a lot of Webdesigners easier. I would be great if we could use / activate them even easier without activating Bootstrap Blocks. I know I don’t have to add the Bootstrap Blocks resources but it would be fine if you could integrate the Icons separately.

But all in all, nice job!

2 Likes

@Riccarcharias that should be possible. Will add it to the to-do list.

1 Like

Hi @matjaz

I’m looking forward to work with PG6, I love especially the changes to embed local fonts. I’ts still not possible to use Icons in non-Bootstrap projects, or did I miss something?

Best regards,
Ric

SVG Icons can now be used on any project:

More details:

1 Like

I love this feature, thanks for the support for static html sites! It would be great if all features (as far as possible) would work on any project. I far as I see managing local web fonts, the new background image filters and fixed background images for iPad also just works with bootstrap. Is that correct or did I miss something?

Best regards,
Ric

Hi @Riccarcharias,
You are correct. There are a number of features at the moment that only work with certain frameworks. Sorry,
Bob

We will add Design panel support for plain HTML/CSS projects in the near future.

2 Likes