No updates and all quiet

@adamslowe, you’ve been quiet and not updating your videos. Is everything ok?

sg

Thanks for checking in. I’ve been wrestling with mobility issues that make it hard to type or use the computer for more than a few minutes at a time. Most of my time now is spent using speech to text or in zoom meeting with my team.

I’m still around and chatting with the Pinegrow folks semi-regularly. I’m hoping to be able to get back to normal in August or September once my body starts cooperating and I get over an upcoming house move.

3 Likes

Wish you a speedy recovery Adam :+1:, health and family first!

All the best with the house move and good luck realising how much “stuff” you have to move, like the rest of us :face_with_peeking_eye:

I have 21 years’ worth of crap in this house. Let the mega purge of 2024 begin!

Also, my wife and I just spent hours making spreadsheets and to-do lists. The offer on the new house was only accepted yesterday and it’s all moving so fast. I don’t even want to begin thinking about what it’s going to take to sell this one after we move out.

1 Like

Hello @adamslowe.
Sorry to hear that. I wish you a speedy recovery.

A move is a good opportunity to get rid of old burdens and thus also mental baggage. Good luck!

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope it’s just stress. I look forward to your video tutorials, which will help push my PG boundaries.

It’s a chronic medical condition I’ve been dealing with on and off for over 10 years. It’s usually managed through medication, but I had to temporarily stop it because of other interactions. It looks like things are getting back to normal though, so I’m hopeful things will get back to normal in the next few months. I appreciate you thinking of me, though.

Also, keep an eye out on the Pinegrow YouTube Channel. Matjaz has been honing his tutorial skills and I expect to see some pretty cool stuff in the near future.

2 Likes

I keep :wink:

Nothing to see here, move along :wink:

3 Likes

Get well soon, Adam.
Best.

1 Like

Get well soon. Your well-being is the most important.

1 Like