Page not working on server

I have a weird issue I have no idea how to resolve. I’ve created a website that has scrolling panels, accordions, and tabbed groups. Within the Pinegrow server, everything works well but when I try to view the page on any mysql server, none work. It seems like something is preventing Javascript from working…?
Any one have an idea what could be a cause? Please visit NittanyLeathernecks.com to see what I’m talking about.

On my side, I see this:

Yep, I’m seeing the same thing as Emmanuel. Those 500 errors are generic and don’t tell us anything, either. Without knowing more about the PHP files, I’m afraid I don’t have much to go on to help you troubleshoot.

Sorry guys… I should have included a copy of the page’s php code for you to review:

Blockquote

<?php require_once('Connections/leatherneck.php'); ?>
<?php require_once('webassist/mysqli/rsobj.php'); ?>
<?php
$rsCurrentMessage = new WA_MySQLi_RS("rsCurrentMessage",$leatherneck,1); $rsCurrentMessage->setQuery("SELECT Message, TodaysDate FROM announcements WHERE TodaysDate BETWEEN CURDATE() - INTERVAL 30 DAY AND CURDATE() "); $rsCurrentMessage->execute(); ?>
<?php $rsAllMessages = new WA_MySQLi_RS("rsAllMessages",$leatherneck,0); $rsAllMessages->setQuery("SELECT Message, TodaysDate FROM announcements ORDER BY TodaysDate DESC"); $rsAllMessages->execute(); ?>

Blockquote