PG 7 Connects and Disconnects From VS every 2 Seconds

In PG 7 Visual Studio connects and then disconnects every 2 seconds on Windows 10. I’ve had to reinstall version 6 for now. VS connection is critical for my workflow… I wish it worked better with PG in general but now it’s unusable.

PG VS Bug

I can see other posts with v7 issues/bugs. I know you guys have a lot of new things coming but for me, I’d rather see PG stable and all the bugs reported fixed. Also keeping all the documentation up to date would be a bigger help than new features. I love PG but honestly, any time saving I gain are always lost by having to battle and report bugs and/or figure out features that are not properly or fully documented or operational.

So I invite you to contact the support too.
I would like to point out that at the moment I am writing these words, almost all the feedbacks on the forum concerning version 7 are not bugs but are linked to an update tip that we communicate directly to people who have installed more than one version of Pinegrow on their system.

For the rest, luckily, version 6.8 is still fully functional and will give everyone the opportunity to continue working while the Pinegrow team tightens some bolts.

I’ve emailed support.

2 Likes

Thanks Benjamin!

• extra words so the forum is happy.

Did you find a solution?

After some testing, we can confirm that this issue has fallen through the cracks during the development phase (it also appears on macOS). The dev team is aware and will actively work to find a solution quickly.

In the meantime luckily, version 6.8 is still fully functional and will give everyone the opportunity to continue working with VSC while the Pinegrow team tightens some bolts.

1 Like