PG project seems now dead [SOLVED]

This is weird. I’ve been working on this project on and off. I created it from scratch in PG. But now, whenever I open it, the Tree is only showing html tags (no css classes or other hints) and the properties panel is empty, whatever I select.

I don’t know how to fix this. I took a screenshot:

Any help would be appreciated

Ok! Going back a few commits, I found a working space. I think the issue lies in the pinegrow.json file.

For some reason, it changed a few things, and I can now see the before/after changes of working/not working. I think this whole thing is because I changed the file structure around the “bootstrap_theme/bootstrap/” path, which didn’t make a lot of sense to me.

and

Best/safest way to fix this?

Yup. I deleted the pinegrow.json and reopened the folder as a project. Everything seems fine now. The contents now are just these:

{"files":{"index.html":{"frameworks":["vacPinegrow","pg.insight.events","pg.fontawesome.5","pg.css.grid","pg.image.overlay","pg.code-validator","pg.project.items","pg.asset.manager","pg.html","pg.components"],"last_page_width":1024}},"breakpoints":["241px","481px","576px","768px","780px","990px","992px","1200px"],"frameworks":["vacPinegrow","pg.insight.events","pg.fontawesome.5","pg.css.grid","pg.image.overlay","pg.code-validator","pg.project.items","pg.asset.manager","pg.html","pg.components"]}

1 Like