Hi, Matjaz from Pinegrow here.

Pinegrow Web Editor 7.3 is out, with major productivity improvements:

• Smarter, chat based AI Assistant
  • Super efficient Class Tree inspector for Tailwind CSS
  • Reorganized Tailwind CSS visual controls
  • Bug fixes

Check out the release guide for details on how to use the new features:

Learn more & download »

Pinegrow Web Editor 7.3 is a free update if your license is still valid for updates.

Pinegrow WordPress Plugin update with these improvements is coming out in the next few days.

Have a great day!
Matjaz and the Pinegrow Team

8 Likes
  1. Reorganized Tailwind CSS visual controls = :heart_eyes:
    PS Its possible add a: customization mode - where user can choose which options show in main panel and which advanced panel?
  2. Idea: Please add option: always show in center (for flying windows: edit code/add classes/class tree/etc) or like “+ Insert” on top bar. I work on ultrawide 34 display and sometimes made me crazy when I select div in tree (left part of screen) but flying window I see on right site :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.
  3. Please fix: Add option: [!] for choose the color for border (in visual editor for CSS) - now it is not possible to choose a CSS variables in this place, as is the case with the background color or the color of the text.
    Thanks
1 Like

The AI improvements are great. I’ve been playing with it quite a bit today.

Here is a quick overview of new Pinegrow 7.3 features by @adamslowe:

Pinegrow Plugin for WordPress 1.0.9 is also out now.

No plans for such customization atm. Try the new Class Tree inspector. For me, it completely removes the need to use visual controls.

Will look into this.

There are some technical issues with the border control that make doing this difficult. I’m waiting for the GPT-7 to fix that for me :slight_smile:

5 Likes