Pinegrow Offspring -- Pine Seedling -- Designer App Coming?

@Pervasive

Great minds…

images

Welcome, i think you can find a home here. Never used DW, but PG is great for the hard work of making a website look the way you want it to.

Like any tool, it has some limitations, but they are few and solvable so far in my experience.

1 Like

A visual Tool with a spell checker, so I can check my visuals
Eh??

then!
Id like a tractor with a periscope so I can plant my cabbages underwater please.
seems about as intuitive a pairing :smiley:

I’ve always wanted one of these… :rofl:

I know!
Just so convenient…I can even pop into the duty free shop at the harbour for some prawns, as I drive out of the sea wearing My Panda costume.
…mmm…I might have just come across a great big gap in the market here @randyrie, dont tell anyone else on the internet… Promise? you can have 5%

Hopefully you’re not sober when you do this? I’ll take you up on the 5%, too.

1 Like

I’m rarely sober when I ever do anything so creative…mmmm, maybe I should try web design in such a condition.
it might be fun…

You’re on your own on this one!

Oh dont worry, @Pervasive, Your safe from any drunkern ramblings as I hardly if ever drink, and
…web Design…fun… FUN?

Runs screaming into the night…

are you trolling me schpengle?

i’m flattered.

…alas, tis you who appear to be doing the creepy stalker thing, Mr @droidgoo
… you appear to be scribbling in the wrong box/thread again… are you after my panda costume?
It wont fit you, it only has ONE eye hole.
This will cause you to walk into doors, under cars and miss your busses.

You really shouldn’t be. I’m fairly certain that it’s post #99 that is being referred to. :slightly_smiling_face:

Of course, we don’t want you to feel neglected. Now where is that PG Seedling :seedling:? She must be around here somewhere.

Have you ever noticed that everything on this site is kinda’ family oriented… you know, safe for kids :family_man_woman_girl_girl: and all that.

What I wanted to say is that everything is PG.
(ok, I’ll keep my day job… don’t worry!)

Jeesh - let’s hope so.

Well, the family is still growing I think :thinking:. It’s taking a little bit of time to get used to a birth taking longer than 9 months.

I think there’s plenty of food to eat. It’s when kids become teenagers and hit those growth spurts that food can become a problem.

How often do you think we should check in on her who isn’t but is yet to come? Ahhh… PGS, that’s almost like GPS that I might be lost without should I travel much too far from home. :house_with_garden:

Surreal… May I suggest some Aardvarks?

Aardvark

The aardvark is a medium-sized, burrowing, nocturnal mammal native to Africa. It is the only living species of the order Tubulidentata, although other prehistoric species and genera of Tubulidentata are known.

Does that mean that the PG family is getting a pet, too? :chipmunk::rabbit2::hedgehog::koala:

1 Like