Sneak peek at the upcoming Pinegrow plugin for WordPress

Hi @matjaz,

You’ve been unhistorically active (great to see ! ) on the forum especially concerning all things Wordpress.

However 7.5 months later and this inquiry has not advanced concerning any update to “Pinegrow Theme Convertor”. In-fact the only public facing thing I can see that has transpired is the aforementioned Theme Convertor 1.5 update has now been removed from the release notes. So is this app in fact not part of the same code base as you’ve mentioned for all apps? Is there no intention to update Theme Convertor, if so why is it still being offered for sale?

You mentioned in your singular sparse response above that you are trying to move people to the Pinegrow Wordpress version. So are you saying that the features somewhere along the way became identical between the two apps (minus the obvious missing updates in Theme Convertor)? Because that has never been how the Pinegrow Theme Convertor page or the Pinegrow Wordpress Documentation has described things concerning outside workflows and the need for Theme Convertor even presently to this day. Please clarify.

I really appreciate your time and effort Matjaz and would really appreciate insight into what Pinegrow’s intensions are here for Pinegrow Theme Convertor? Why offer and continue to sell a product if you’re not willing to support it?

I also saw no one from Pinegrow responded to this inquiry, which only helps to play into the abandoned narrative. It’s not hard to imagine that it’s tough to get and retain users of an app when it appears abandoned in every regard.

Please clarify, thank you for your time.

1 Like