Tutorial issue - Open In Wrapper

I’ve been following the interactive tutorials am currently completing the “Use target site as a wrapper” tutorial however the Open in wrapper functionality doesn’t appear to be working.

I’ve set the URL to / the page loads but the block I’ve built isn’t visible. I’ve also tried setting the URL to a specific page when that didn’t work lastly I tried adjusting the CSS selector.

Other troubleshooting steps I tried. Changed themes, originally I was completing the tutorial using GeneratePress so I switched to Twenty Twenty-Two. I’ve also disabled all plugins apart from Pinegrow and the Cool Blocks plugin. I’m building the site locally on my mac using Valet and PHP v 8.1.

@jayokey Are you getting an error message? Errors in the browser console? I just used this feature on Friday, and it was working as expected.

I’d love to help you troubleshoot, but I need more information.

1 Like

Thanks for offering help.

I believe I’ve narrowed the issue to my local machine. I’m was able to get the open in wrapper functionality to work on a remove server Pinegrow Block Page – Jay Okey.

The only error I’m getting is a PostCSS warning (pictured below) I’m seeing the same warning on the remote environment as well so I don’t think it’s that.

1 Like

Are you using LocalWP, something else? I’m curious…

I’m running the site via Valet Laravel Valet - Laravel - The PHP Framework For Web Artisans

1 Like

I’ll give it a whirl tomorrow.