Unusuall Apperance

I use win 10 Pinegrow Pro WP latest Version
It startet with the appearence of dev tool from chrome which i havent invited

. Short time later by opening Pingrow again Dev tool again and my Project was filled totally with Dynamic elements. No more work possibel.
First i thought i may be my computer. Now every thing is new and the same behaviour.
On my laptop everything is fine. Some clues?
Best regards

I don´t use Pinegrow every day. So i started to look in older Version.
I found out that the last usabel Version i can use is 5.972 in there are no mentioned problems.

@Gerd,
Are you using any JavaScript from third-party sources? Any additional plugins with Pinegrow?
Thanks,
Bob

Hi Rob,
the only third-party programms i used are „Plugins for Pinegrow”, „UI.Kit for Pingrow” and Purify for Pingrow.

On my Laptop they are running well on the latest Version. On my Computer i had the Plugins removed and restarted but without sucess. Also deleting and new installation of the newest Version was without sucess. Only the older Version i mentioned brought a success.

Hi Gerd,
We recently had an issue where some on-page JavaScript for managing tags and cookies would inject some elements to the page causing the problem you describe. With regards to the DevTools - you are saying they open everytime you open Pinegrow? Even without any plugins and a fresh install? Or just when you open this particular project?
Thanks for the info and sorry for the problems,
Bob

Probably try unloading all the plugins to figure out if its a core pg issue or plugin-related one!

Hi Rob and Akayy,

after a complete deleting of Pinegrow and a new installation without any plugins this unfortunatly behavior is gone. It didn´t depend on a special project - ervery new website i started wasn´t usabel. At the moment i can´t check out which plugin it is. Will try later to find it out - for now i have to overcome the lost time.
Thanks aso far - sometime you have to learn it the hard way.

2 Likes

Hey @Gerd,
Glad it is working for now. Let us know if the problem comes back.
Cheers,
Bob