Confirmed. Pinegrow works with Apple Vision Pro

I just thought I’d have a bit of fun this morning.

3 Likes

You have a Vision Pro? Does it live up to the hype? I’m in the UK so not available here yet.

It’s cool, but nowhere near the hype. At least not yet. Right now it’s an uncomfortable and expensive entertainment device with a lot of untapped potential. I’m editing my video review today and I’ll post it here.

3 Likes

The review is live! This channel is brand new and separate from my the one with my Pinegrow, WordPress, and website videos. If you are interested in this kind of stuff, I’d really appreciate likes, comments, and subscriptions.

3 Likes

I thought your review was a good balance of other reviews I have seen, good pairing with MKBHD’s.

Now @adamslowe, what we all want to know… did you edit the video in Vision Pro? :laughing:

2 Likes

@Malachiman I edited the first version of the video in the Vision Pro before realizing it was a jumbled mess of thoughts. I scrapped all that the next day, re-recorded it, and did most of the editing on my PC’s 49” monitor. I needed to grab a crap ton of b-roll and the AVP isn’t really suited for that. Plus, since it doesn’t have USB, transferring all that data over SMB or air drop would really suck!

1 Like

Oh right, windows user. If I am not mistake it can act as a “display” for a Mac.

I also use a Mac laptop as a 2nd machine and yes, the remote display feature is pretty cool. It’s limited to a single 1440p screen though, so not as useful as I’d like at the moment.

1 Like