CSS Grid place-items option whereabouts

Hi PG troops!
Firstly, what an awesome system that Matjaz and team have created. I couldn’t do without it now. As others have found it’s indeed taken a while to get my head around most of it but the output is coming. Start small and work your way up, is the answer.
I just had a quick question about a recent CSS Grid attribute, called “place-items”, that I’m trying to find in PG? Does it currently exist in there somewhere? I’ve gone through the Grid options but couldn’t see it. I tried adding it in to the CSS code and it works well.
I think there are a few other new/recent CSS Grid attributes that come in handy that I saw somewhere?
Thanks all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Long story short, it’s not implemented yet. You’re better off writing it yourself. You can do this by hovering between styles to reveal an orange “+” symbol and clicking it or writing it directly in the CSS file.

In future you’re likely to find this in Flexbox section or Grid section.

image image

Hi fakesamgregory,
Thank you for your reply. It clears it up anyway (instead of being there but I hadn’t found it yet!). I’ve just read elsewhere that place-items is a combination, or shorthand, of align-items + justify-items, both of which ARE of course there.
e.g. place-items : end / center ; (equivalent to align-items:end; justify-items:center;)
Learning CSS is a constant!! Looking forward to the future of PG…
Thanks all!