Full Site Editing (not with Gutenberg Editor capabilities)

Hi,
how can implement WordPress Full Site Editing in Pinegrow?
(Real Full Site Editing feature like TwentyTwentyTwo theme.)
is there any due date for add this feature?
Pinegrow 6.5 still Export Wordpress Theme classical way; index.php, page.php, functions.php, header.php, footer.php etc.
We want to create themes like
templates > index.html
templates > page.html
parts > header.html
parts > footer.html

Thanks.

1 Like

@smemis

As mentioned in a previous answer, we are closely following the evolution of the latest native FSE feature and we hope to integrate the new features in the coming months.

In the meantime, generating a theme in the classic way associated with Gutenberg blocks, of which Pinegrow can generate 3 different versions (Native React, PHP and ACF), is still the current method, supported by WordPress for many years to come and used in 99% of the themes currently available on the market.

By the way, speaking of blocks, we demonstrate an excellent example of using blocks in our new Shop Builder for WooCommerce course: Creating custom WooCommerce themes - Course | Pinegrow Web Editor

IMPORTANT: I would like to take this opportunity to point out that this course, divided into 60 lessons, contains a multitude of tips to facilitate the development of WordPress themes with Pinegrow and is not limited to the use of WooCommerce.

Whether you’re interested in WooCommerce or not, take the time to watch it, you’ll learn tons of useful things from watching Matjaz, the author of Pinegrow.

Thanks for reply @Emmanuel
That’s the answer I wanted to hear. Pinegrow is not only a good program but also a very good tutorial for us. I’ve been using it since version 2. I purchased Shop Builder for WooCommerce. I’m also watching your course. Thank you for such a nice work. WordPress FSE is not yet fully stabilized. I am aware of this, I hope it will be adapted to Pinegrow without wasting too much time. But please let’s not pay extra for FSE :slight_smile: Believe me, I have never made a website with Pinegrow and made a commercial profit.

3 Likes