PG 7.1 - PG_Helper_V2 after upgrade

I’ve just upgraded to version 7.1 and am now receiving an error Class: ‘PG_Helper_V2’ not found …
It would appear that the code being generated refers to PG_Helper_V2 but the code in wp_pg_helpers.php does not name this class (possibly wasn’t updated by the installation of version 7.1.)
Any help/advice would be appreciated !

In what situation does this error occur? An old theme that you edit with PG 7.1? Another situation?

It’s in a theme I started about a week ago, using Bootstrap Blocks. After the Update to PG version 7.1 the error suddenly appeared. It would appear that the code generated in index.php refers to the class but the actual helper file does not have the class in it.

@peterg did you export the whole theme after update to 7.1? Quick export on save does not update resource files.

Did Save All, Update the whole project, Export the theme again just now, but the issue is still there.

I’ve rebuilt the theme from source having cleaned and reinstalled PG 7.1.
The issue appears to have gone away.
Please close this issue for the moment.
Thank you

1 Like

I am now having this issue. If I export the site about a dozen times, it will suddenly work for no good reason, but then the next set of edits I make causes it to give me the error again.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class “PG_Blocks_v2” not found in…

It then lists a ton of blocks in which it is not finding it. Any progress on this error? I really don’t want to rebuild this theme as it is months in the making

@aussieaudio do you do “Export the whole project”? Can you check the inc/wp_pg_blocks_helpers.php in the exported project - it should look like this:

<?php
/**
 */

if(! class_exists( 'PG_Blocks_v2' )) {
    class PG_Blocks_v2
    { ...

It’s there, but only if I save all after I export. If I just export it will give me the error, so any changes I make, even on the local site version, I have to save all.

@aussieaudio this is on the desktop version, right? Are you clearing / removing the export folder during these operations?

No, I have never had this issue before, but I now have it with all of my projects, so I don’t think it’s a project specific issue. I can’t just export, I have to “save all” every time or it gives me the error both on local installations and actual WordPress theme uploads. I have tried clearing the theme folder and re exporting, but that only works for that one time. It also doesn’t seem to matter if I have Local running or not, as at first I thought it was just an issue saving while Local was using the files. I have reinstalled the latest version of Pinegrow, but it still does it.

Yes the desktop version

@aussieaudio can you please send me the exported project that has the error (without Save all) to support@pinegrow.com. Thanks!