PG3 and TouchBar support on MacBook Pro ?
Panic Coda make it, maybe it should be cool to have a pile of shortcut or some drag and drop to create a productivity shortcuts to the TouchBar for Pinegrow 3.
Just a suggestion. I know windows can’t get that, so maybe it’s not on the TODO List for PG3
Thanks for this amazing PG
Coda’s Touch Bar support focused on the Editor/Preview, Files, and Sites views. Here are a few things you can do super easily on the Touch Bar, without having to take your fingers off the keyboard or move a pointer :
- Instantly switch between Editor and Preview
- Indent/outdent/comment lines
- Jump to a line
- Insert hex colors using a color picker (on the bar!)
- Create sites
- Switch between file browser views
- Create new files and folders
- Open the Web Inspector
- More !