Pinegrow Lifetime Licenses

On a license activation page that I just visited there is a link to have YOU email my licenses. Of course, having just bought the recent Lifetime Specials for $100, I know my activation codes.

What DOES strike me as odd is the email that was returned! I know that I bought Lifetime products with no expiration date, so I have to ask the obvious question differently:

Why aren’t these two products listed as permanent Lifetime licenses with no expiration date?

//////////// Robot Reply Follows ////////////

Hi,

these are your Pinegrow licences assigned to email address some-email@some-domain.tld:

Serial code: XXXXX, product: PGTC, updates until: 2020-08-28, quantity: 1
Serial code: XXXXX, product: SNAP, updates until: 2020-08-28, quantity: 1

Please contact us if this information is not correct.

Have a great day!
Pinegrow licence robot

//////////// End Of Robot Reply ////////////

So I thought of another possibility…

Perhaps the license is temporary during the 30-day refund period and the permanent license will be sent at a later date.

I have emailed support.

I think that perhaps you are mistaking the ability to keep using what you bought, which includes a year of updates, forever with a LTD that may be updated forever, or not at all. You will likely find yourself wanting to update your license each year but you don’t have to.

There is no mistake in understanding the email I received from the ‘Pinegrow licence robot’. I posted the reply in black-and-white and American English is my native tongue.

Both purchases include a lifetime update license, which you can see on the sales page. Both of these products come with every update and fix without paying any yearly fee that you are accustomed to doing or referring to.

PG Editor - basic, pro, and wordpress have yearly updates. Every year you have to pay again if you want all the updates and fixes.

Perhaps you misunderstood and might want to take a look at these two PG products currently offered (at this time) with lifetime free updates.

A Very Special Deal For you!

We have a special offer for early adopters of Pinegrow Theme Converter.

You can get Pinegrow Theme Converter for just $80 including lifetime free updates.

This offer will never be repeated.

It’s our tradition to include lifetime free updates for a short while when launching a new product.

Pinegrow Theme Converter for WordPress

Special Offer For First Users

We have a special offer for early adopters of Pinegrow Snapshots.

You can get Pinegrow Snapshots for just $20 including lifetime free updates.

This offer will never be repeated.

It’s our tradition to include lifetime free updates for a short while when launching a new product.

Pinegrow Snapshots

I did get a reply from the boss, and he said not to worry… they will both convert and display as lifetime in the very near future.

//////////// Support Reply Follows ////////////

Hello,

If you have purchased lifetime licenses, don’t worry because as soon as we will release new versions, your update date will be updated.

Best regards.

//////////// End Of Support Reply ////////////