Unable to import PG WP site into Local

When trying to import the PG WP site into Local I am receiving an error: EPERM: Operation not permitted, symlink’ plugins\query-monitor\wp-content\db.php’ → C:\Users\hebar|local\Temp\local-by-flywheel-TTNixjlknf\app\public\wp…\db.php’

@dhebard
What is your version of Local.app? What is your operating system?
I double checked again a few seconds ago with Local version 5.10.1+5267 and it went fine.

Note: During setup, did you modify the Web Server and/or PHP version settings?

And maybe you should have a look at this post: EPERM: operation not permitted, copyFile - Support - Local Community

This is usually caused by the hosts file being set to read-only or locked by anti-virus. 1. Remove Read-only Attribute Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc Right-click on the hosts file and go to “Properties” Uncheck “Read-only” Click “Apply” Re-open Local Screenshot [06 AM] 2. Anti-Virus/Internet Security Avira See https://answers.avira.com/en/question/avira-blocks-hosts-file-what-can-i-do-90 Kaspersky Total Security Open Kaspsersky Total Security Go to “More Tools” [Step%201] Go t…

1 Like

I am using Windows 10 and Version 5.10.1+5267. I accepted the defaults. I will check the areas you recommend.

Thank you!

I was able to import the site successfully by launching Local with Administrator privileges.
Thank you for your help!