Where I will find Tailwind?

Hello,
where I could find tailwind?

I updated to Pinegrow 5.9.7, can’t find it.
I deleted user data and installed a trial version of 5.9.7, activated tailwind component, I don’t see it.

Unfortunately there is no tutorial video for tailwind in pinegrow and the screenshots of the written totorial are not clear enough for me.

Thanks in

1 Like

Hello, Pepper,

First of all, is the Tailwind add-on enabled on your Pinegrow license?
Do not hesitate to check the situation it by going to the menu Support > Purchase & Activate.
If you are sure that you have purchased the add-on and if the option is not active (the section named Tailwind Visual Editor should display a green Active checkmark), please click on the big green Activate button which will prompt you to restart Pinegrow to complete the activation.

See the following screenshot.

1 Like

have you been here?

https://pinegrow.com/tailwind-visual-editor/

when you say “Activate”, does that mean you went here?

Capture

just from looking at the video in the link above, it looks like the properties tabt gets a makeover with additional styling tools like you would find under the styles tab.

just a guess, i’ve not checked it out yet.

Hello @Emmanuel

as I mentioned, I have installed the trial version.
Download -> Free trial is included. All features, including interactions and WordPress theme builder, are fully functional in the free trial.

And under components I am able to activate tailwind. Will I have to do more than this?

I own Pinegrow Pro, but I moved to trial so I could test Tailwind and make a decision, if I would purchase it.

Thanks you very much for your fast reply.

Hello @droidgoo
thank you for your fast reply.

Yes I activated tailwind there.

1 Like

Then, please contact our support with all the details about your current license and we will check the situation together.

It is a trial version. I deleted the userdate folder and installed it as a trial version. I have only the default license for trial version I requested via email.

If I would know, how and where Tailwind looks?

Again, please, thank you to contact the support team with all the details about your situation. And we will fix this.