Buying Pinegrow confused over 25% discount renewal prices

So, if I buy at the moment it says 25% off.
https://pinegrow.com/#buy

If I sign up monthly will the monthly fee stay at the same 25% off @ £6.63+ VAT forever as long as I don’t cancel?

If I sign up for annual with 25% off, will the annual renewal always be with the 25% off @£54.70 + VAT as long as I always auto-renew or will the price go up after the first year?

The purchase page makes no mention of how long the 25% is applied. So I’m assuming the prices are locked in with the discount forever???

Any special discount rate will only last as long as your subscription is active.
Read more at: FAQ | Pinegrow Web Editor

Thanks but its still not clear.

So, if I buy an annual license what will the price be at auto renewal time one year later?

a) The same price as i paid at sign up, forever.
b) The latest Pinegrow annual subscription (could be the same, lower or higher) BUT still with 25% off.
c) The latest Pinegrow annual subscription with no discount.

And the same question for monthly. For unbroken monthly auto renewals. Will the monthly price remain the same forever, or is that open to change or removal of 25% discount.

Hi, @mike5674 , if you check the faq link he posted, you will find this

is that what your after?
Its pretty specific.

Clear as Mud

…"And finally, as the publisher, determining the content of our offer, the price at which we sell our products, the discount percentage, and the duration of our promotions also seems reasonable to us.

From 1 month to one year or more, you have the freedom to choose the formula that best suits you, and once or twice a year, you can take advantage of promotional periods that make the prices of our offers even more attractive."

I want to know how much it will cost when Pinegrow automatically takes an annual payment one year on from the start of an annual subscription.

The automatic renewal of a subscription keeps your subscription “active”. The annual fee after renewal remains unchanged. And so on as long as the subscription remains active.

If you stop your subscription (whether monthly or yearly) and want to subscribe again later, you will of course lose your specific conditions.

@mike5674 If this does not answer your questions, please contact our support for your specific questions.

Thanks, so its:
a) The same price as i paid at sign up, forever.

You don’t take away the 25% discount thats included in the price at the moment?

Assuming I keep up my annual renewals.

So in theory I could still be paying £54.70+ VAT in 100 years time despite inflation

Indeed, if you stay a subscriber without breaking the subscription for 100 years, I think it’s a good deal. And this will be my last comment on this topic.

Yes, I’m going to buy it now once my 7 day trial is up.

Thank you.

Another thing to keep in mind when they run these specials is that you can renew more than once so you can get the special discounts for years. Love this app!

1 Like