How can I contact the support?

Hallo,

I have a generally question…
How can I contact the support-team of Pinegrow?
An eMail to “support@pinegrow.com” does probably not work, because I get NO RESPONSE!!!

This is the right email to reach us as stated here: https://pinegrow.com/contact-us/

I’m sorry but I see no message from you in the support inbox since your last communication with us in 2019 (and which was about a Slack invite link not working if you remember).

Ok, thanks for replay :slight_smile:

I sent it at Saturday and your server received it:

Arrival-Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 22:05:43 +0000 (UTC) Final-Recipient: rfc822; [support@pinegrow.com](mailto:support@pinegrow.com) Original-Recipient: [rfc822;support@pinegrow.com](mailto:rfc822;support@pinegrow.com)

Hello, I’m also waiting for a response since weeks. I just want to purchase the Wordpress-Addon with my annual subscription.

We are sincerely sorry when this kind of situation occurs.
The delay may be related to multiple factors: spam filter (still needed in 2020 unfortunately), wrong address (info@ is not the support address), temporary overload of our support team …

Your posting in the forum is therefore useful.
I also confirm that you can find all the instructions to reach us on our documentation website: https://pinegrow.com/contact-us/

Coming back to your case @Riccarcharias, you should have received a response.

Some tips to optimize your support request

1. Before contacting us, maybe you could consider having a look at our lists of frequently asked questions? The Global Pinegrow FAQ, the WordPress FAQ, the WordPress support Guidelines and our section about Pinegrow licensing questions (trial, renewal, upgrade, taxes, money back policy and more …)
  2. Make sure that the title of your e-mail illustrates your request or the problem you are experiencing. We prioritize requests in order of arrival, but if your title is explicit and your problem can be solved in the second, we may offer you a short priority :).
  3. Send one email per specific question . This will allow us to answer the question precisely.
  4. In the case of a technical problem, in addition to your report as detailed as possible (videos and screenshots more than welcome), please specify the application concerned, the version you are using and the operating system you are using.
  5. Add our support email to your address book NOW so you will be able to receive our answers.

While we sometimes respond to urgent messages on Saturdays and Sundays, we don’t offer 24/7 support and most of the time the Pinegrow support team – which is located in Europe (Timezone CEST or CET) – also enjoy well-deserved weekends.

Hello,

Yes, I got my answer an I wrote to the wrong Mailadresse (info@pinegrow.com). Everyone with problems should just write to support@pinegrow.com and will receive an answer soon.

Thank you!

I got my answer in the meantime. Just write to support@pinegrow.com not to info@pinegrow.com