FIXED - Update Bootstrap to version 5.3.1

Hello, could you please update the bootstrap version to 5.3.0? It is still in version 5.2.2

1 Like

Hi any info on the bootstrap 5.3.1? When can we expect an update to bootstrap version? Just curious since it has been a while since last update to bootstrap. And last Pinegrow update was 28.June which is quite a while ago.

Any news? @matjaz @Emmanuel Is there maybe a way for me to get all the new stuff that has been added to BS version 5.3.1?

Hello @grimur
I confirm that the last version of Bootstrap (5.3.1) and more will be included in the next update of Pinegrow (all editions).

3 Likes

Why is it taking so long for new updates to arrive? I first asked if there is no update for bootstrap coming in July and now it is nearly October. I would think there would be updates more frequently for this price.

Hello @grimur,

We greatly appreciate your continued support over the years. Since 2014, we have been delivering regular updates, typically one to two per month, to enhance your Pinegrow experience. While the past couple of months have been comparatively quieter, please rest assured that we remain fully committed to maintaining our usual pace in the future.

To provide you with the best features and stay in sync with the ever-evolving css frameworks, our team faces the challenge of balancing an already packed internal roadmap. It’s not simply a matter of pushing files from official framework distributions into Pinegrow. We take great care in adapting, and sometimes even creating new functionalities, to ensure that you can comfortably leverage the latest innovations.

On a positive note, we have some exciting news for you! Pinegrow 7.7 is now available, featuring the most recent versions of Bootstrap and TailwindCSS. We believe this update will further enrich your web development journey.

You can download the new version here: Pinegrow Web Editor 7.7 - September 14, 2023 | Pinegrow Web Editor

Once again, we want to express our gratitude for your loyalty and patience

2 Likes

Thank you, will take it for a spin :slight_smile: