Pinegrow on Manjaro Linux

Dear Sir / Madam

Where is Pinegrow for Manjaro Linux ?!

How can i use Pinegrow on linux distributions?

I’m waiting for your reply and help

Kind regards

I haven’t specifically tried Manjaro, but I do have it working on EndeavourOS (another Arch based distro). I just moved the pinegrow folder to /opt/pinegrow and ran /opt/pinegrow/PinegrowLibrary. Creating a .desktop file also works, so you don’t have to do the command line each time.

I’m away from my office and only have an M1 Mac with me, and I can’t test Manjaro at the moment, but I suspect it would work as well.

You can also check out the troubleshooting steps for other Linux distributions at the bottom of this article.

Dear Adams

First of all thanks for your reply.

I tried to download Pinegrow Linux version from it’s website but during download process it stopped and wanted authentication !

What should I do for download it ?

I’m waiting for your reply.

Regards

Nima P. Aram

در تاریخ چهارشنبه ۳ اوت ۲۰۲۲،‏ ۶:۴۷ بعدازظهر Adam Lowe via Pinegrow Community Forum <notifications@pinegrow.discoursemail.com> نوشت:

Can you try the following link?
https://download.pinegrow.com/PinegrowLinux64.6.7.zip

Thanks, I downloaded with this link .

در تاریخ یکشنبه ۷ اوت ۲۰۲۲،‏ ۱۰:۰۹ بعدازظهر Emmanuel ARNOUD via Pinegrow Community Forum <notifications@pinegrow.discoursemail.com> نوشت:

Dear Adams

After downloading and extraction of the Pinegrow zip file , how can i run it on Arch based Linux distributions like Manjaro ?

Regards

در تاریخ یکشنبه ۷ اوت ۲۰۲۲،‏ ۱۰:۰۹ بعدازظهر Emmanuel ARNOUD via Pinegrow Community Forum <notifications@pinegrow.discoursemail.com> نوشت: