Missing Tailwind 3.0 Colors

I am sure that is what they fear since the application is already so bloated with features that we can’t even see, not to mention will never be used.

The smart solution would be to mimic Tailwind 3’s “Just-in-Time, all the time” behavior. Why reinvent the wheel? Simply start typing ANY official color name into the color input field to swap out the Tailwind Color Palette with the same IntelliSense menu as the other fields, which contains the list of ALL official Tailwind 3.0 colors. Then whichever color(s) you pick are automatically added to the project. EASY. SMART.

What really surprised me though is that the Tailwind-specific “Add a new color” function doesn’t even offer the Tailwind colors!! Seriously?? At the very least you should be able to pick from the official list of colors. But instead it is “Acceptable” to force the user to have to go to the Tailwind website, find the exact hex code of each color you need, then type them into Pinegrow one by one. :thinking:

I’m sorry, but this is not what I would consider “User Friendly” nor “Native Tailwind Support”.

1 Like