PGMonaco - Monaco Editor for PG

That was one of the main plan to support .vue files but alot of work to be done with vue for now, but hope to get it working in the nearest future.

1 Like

Looks great! I’ll be interested in the final product.

1 Like

Great! Is it not a idea to try to implement the plugin manager?

1 Like

Guess php will be listed in the dropdown in the first image above…

1 Like

Can you explain the idea well so I could understand the feature

I mean the VS code plugin manager to be able to install plugins by choice! Or your own plugin manager.
And a built in update possibility for Monaco it self.

1 Like

I will review the idea but note for now I cant add VScode plugins into monaco till I figure out the process out maybe this idea will be added.

1 Like

Looking at Monaco Editor on github, i guess monaco editor integration is a slice of the Vs-code… guessing Paul has a good idea of what this slide provides… it’s still amazing to have it within PG… VS-code plugin manager might not be part of the monaco oss features…

2 Likes

Yes I’m afraid you are right about this:

Never looked in to it, good to know how it works.

1 Like

@ehigiepaul, do you have an ETA on when we can expect your plugin release?

1 Like

Hopefully between 14 days from now of vals day🤣. I just need to get the terminal working.

2 Likes

Impressive dude… Looks like @RobM might be having some dev head company around the team to bounce ideas off.

Great. good luck.
Anyone contributing anything to PG for the benefit of both themselves and others is just fab.

3 Likes

Terminal is set and ready with php language support :tada::tada::tada::tada: @AllMediaLab @Akayy

Dockable terminal

Integrated terminal

5 Likes

Wowww… amazing… kudos :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

3 Likes

RESPECT!

And welcome aboard the crazy train… Well, not that crazy really,
everyone here seems rather composed… well I suppose @Thomas has his moments too :wink: (Hi @Thomas, not seen you for a bit, I hope all is well)
, but mostly me in the crazy department I guess… Sigh

1 Like

Can’t wait to try it out! Nice Job done! David

1 Like

:loudspeaker::loudspeaker::loudspeaker: ------
Hello everyone,
Am sorry for the silence on the project, I had to refactor the code(restructure) to make it easy to fix bugs if it ever occurs and scale for future features. This project was for fun but after read your comments it encouraged me to perfect on it and bring it to light.

Performance is one of my major focus for this project and removing the terminal and editor from the same thread of PG has began. Being that am using a windows pc, am still working to release this plugin for all system architecture.

Project name has been changed and will be announced when its released.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend. :clinking_glasses::beers:

3 Likes

oooh!
Intriguing Paul Mate!

…and, are you having fun doing it?
I hope so, and good luck with it, and I hope you bring it masterfully to Fruition, so you can sit back and go…

Yeah! Hell Yeah! That’s my baby and people dig it!

:smiley:
super.

And what else do you get up too? In your life?
What other sort of code stuff, and where on the Planet/time zone do you live?
Your usually posting late at night (to me in the UK) so your either a traditional
late night, caffeine fueled coder

Or somewhere exotic…like Belgium :smiley:
(only 1 hour out so probably not there)

Ok end of social… interrogation :slight_smile:
laterz!
Ciao

2 Likes

Good News